Hello!! Thanks for your interest in writing a guest blog post for our site AskJim! Here’s what you need to know.
This is a guest blog post. It will appear on our blog site, and your blog’s URL will be credited as the source of this post. Your post will be published under our domain name, and at the bottom of the post-credit will be given to your blog.
We are always looking for content to post here and we are always looking for writers who have something unique to contribute. If you think you have a story that will help us in any way, please reach out to us at [email@example.com]
Guest Post – Guidelines:
What keywords do you want to optimize your content for in search engines?
- Make sure this matches your headline.
- Include your Keyword
Optimize for search engines and give readers a reason to click in (Not More Than 160 characters)
Should include the following components:
– If you would like to submit content on our blog site which has already been published on another website, then that content will not be accepted. If you write a new article it is significantly different from the one you have already published, then it will be accepted.
– The minimum article length is 1000 words. The more comprehensive the articles the better. An exception may be made for shorter articles.
– 1 followed links to your own blog or website only.
– No affiliate links.
– Must include original pictures or royalty-free pictures. (For Featured Image)
– Please refrain from sending spam, engaging in hate speech, or using inappropriate language that contains swear words.
We are looking for guest authors that want to further their writing skills. Our blog is a great place for new authors to publish their work.
Topics for Guest Post:
- Digital Marketing
- Online Learning
- Web Design & Development
- Graphics Design
we will accept guest posts from anyone with a topic relating to the above-mentioned.